Wonder if you need a seller representative in your transaction? Here are 8 reasons that it will be beneficial in the long run.
1. Members of an elite group of seller client advocates who understand the importance of their client’s specific needs and insure that they are addressed.
2. Concentrate their efforts on the seller client’s ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
3. Extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range prospective purchasers.
4. Adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering ‘Client Level’ services with integrity.
5. Uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust.
6. Understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
7. Know the importance of staging your property for best results. Along with accurate pricing, staging is a critical component to attain desired results within a timely manner.
8. Have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the market place to insure that the ‘best’ buyer has an opportunity to purchase your home.